What is a candle jar?
Types of candle jars
1. Formed candle jars are generally made of metal materials, which are durable and easy to keep
2. Cans for candles. There are generally no restrictions on the materials of this kind of candle cans. There are plastics, metals, and woods.
3Knowledge on the use and maintenance of candle jarsedit
Researcher Zhu from Guangzhou Wenbo Industrial Co., Ltd. said: “Many people are very worried about letting the wax flow out or deforming the box when using the formed candle jar, which leads to the waste of the candle. More people will use the jar as a candle cushion, causing serious deformation of the jar. So what should be paid attention to during use and how to maintain it?
1. The candle jar must be square and not inclined, otherwise it will cause wax to flow out during use
2. When the candle is almost burnt, please do not let the candle continue to burn, otherwise it will cause the jar to be deformed
3. It can’t be used as a candle pad directly, and don’t let the candle go out until it is extinguished.
4. When extinguishing the candle jar, do not use the lid directly to extinguish it, it is best to blow it out first